Resignation

You tend to hate something before you know it.
That what I felt with LINUS, as a teacher I sense the whole program give me more work and distracted me from being independent in my classroom.
However, soon come knocking at my door, the job that I’m going to grown to like… I still remember the day I decided to accept this role. Its not because the empowerment or just want to escape from where I am, I accept it just to prove to myself that this is not a joke and I want to help those who struggle in finding themselves.
Being a teacher, you can’t keep the knowledge to yourself and you can’t walk away from opportunity.
And after 3 years of doing this, finally its come to an end. My role, my part and the team I have will soon disappear. I’m going to miss all those teachers who struggle and love their job. Its different when you decide on your own to leave, this time you were ask to leave. And knowing that everything will be gone, its hurt.
It a new journey, definitely!
Tears are coming down and memories puzzling in my mind, the best and the worse moment all simultaneously pop up making everything seem too short and full with meaning.
3 years, I’m in Balat and 3 years, I’m in PPD… soon I will be somewhere else doing something else. Meeting new people, making new friends and starting new chapter of my life.
Its not easy to be a teacher.
Its the journey of mind, heart and soul.
If you are a teacher and you don’t carried those three things within you, its seem you lose yourself to the role and responsibility, its not just a job.
Don’t work as a teacher if you not prepared to be toast around like a joke without any justification or valued. You need a strong heart, a good mind and a healthy soul.
Love what you do and do good to others, protect yourself from any negativity.
If you do your best, whatever happen will be for the best!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

keluarga!

ImAzih nisutAM

Pengalaman "BLUE MOON" ku